An award-winning building located at 5534 Pulaski Avenue in Philadelphia’s Germantown neighborhood, the Flying Horse Center is a 54,000 sq. ft. parking garage built in 1926 that has been converted into a premier, multi use building. This property has been recognized as a leading example of the adaptive re-use of industrial buildings in Philadelphia. It highlights the important role of design in making new and positive assets in urban neighborhoods, and combines an homage to the industrial past with a vision for a forward thinking, new industrial and urban renaissance. The Flying Horse Center is currently in the final renovation phase of a 7,000 square foot development of executive office space (www.FHC-Suites.com ). The Center also contains the Pegasus Room (www.pegasusroom.net), a 7,000 square foot banquet hall space. All renovations and or construction have been performed by Smith Houston Inc.