Stan Smith: Owner/President
Stan Smith has over 26 years of property development experience and is a socially responsible community developer, serving nonprofit clients in urban neighborhoods. Specializing in providing support services beyond what a traditional developer offers clients, Smith emphasizes high-quality real estate management and quick, reliable tenant services. Stan offers:
- An MBE Certified business
- Customizing office space for the specific needs of a nonprofit, such as charter schools, partial treatment schools, day care facilities and housing.
- Offering flexible financial and leasing arrangements to accommodate funding clause requirements
- Managing all phases of the process: real estate development, leasing, construction and management, all under one roof
- Providing quick and flexible decision-making as a one-stop shop
for more on Stan Smith please visit www.stansmith.me
Angel Roman: Construction Project Manager
In-house construction project leader managing a crew of 18 full-time construction employees. With over 30 years of construction experience, he has been on the SmithHouston team for 8 years.
Gerard Ryan Smith: Director of Real Estate Development & Property Management
Marianne O’Connell: IT Administrator
Focuses on hardware, software, and website management. Marianne has been with company for over 7 years.
Dawson Chen: Office Administrator
Erik Rosario: Bookkeeper
Lou Dobkin: CPA
Brings professional accounting standards and analysis to the real estate development practice.